In this guide you will learn how to manage your personal tax refund subscription via the Monta app.
If you want to learn how to apply for a tax refund subscription, click here.
Open your tax refund subscription
- Under navigation "Chargers", select the "Chargers" tab
- Click on the settings wheel of the charge point
- Select "Charge point subscriptions"
- Look under "My subscriptions" to see and open your subscription.
See your tax refund history
In the Monta app, you are able to see the tax refunds you have received, as well as the meter readings of your charge point.
Just click on the "Show me" drop down menu and select if you want to see "Tax refunds" or "Meter readings".
Find your service provider's contact information
If you have questions about your tax refund subscription, you need to address them with your service provider.
Click on "Read more" and scroll down to "Provider info" to see how to contact them.
Upload a manual meter reading
If your charge point does not support automatic meter readings, you will not be able to receive tax refunds automatically after every single charge.
In this case, you need to perform a manual meter reading of your charge point. We recommend to confirm with your tax refund provider if your charge point requires manual meter readings.
- Click on "Add reading"
- Take a picture of your charge point's meter
- Try to avoid using flash, as it will reflect on the glass and make the number hard to read
- Make sure it is a picture of the charge point's meter and not a house electricity meter
- Type in the kWh in numbers
- Click on "Submit"
- Wait for your tax refund provider to review and approve the meter reading
Cancel a tax refund subscription
If you decide to cancel the tax refund subscription, there are two scenarios:
A: You see a "Cancel" button, which means you can cancel the subscription via the Monta app.
B: You see that you need to contact the service provider to cancel the subscription.
Please note that your contract for tax refund is with the service provider and not Monta. If you have any questions about the cancelation, please contact your service provider.