With Monta, you can track the electricity cost of charging on your personal charge point. Electricity cost can be is used for:
- Insights - Track your charging electricity cost
- SmartCharge - start a charge, according to your electricity cost
- Sponsored charging - Share your electricity cost with your employer
Set up electricity cost
- Click on the settings wheel of your charge point
- Select "Electricity cost"
- Select between spot and fixed kWh price
- Choose your Distribution System Operator (DSO)
- The DSO is suggested based on the location of the charge point
- Add other electricity fees in the "Advanced settings"
- You can add additional fees per kWh or %, based on your utility agreement
- Check out the electricity cost and "Save"