In this guide is explained the process of adding and connecting many charge points at once. This is suitable for Charge Point Operators or Site Owners who have large charge point sites.
Add charge points in bulk
- Choose the Team and click on "Charge points"
- Click on "Add charge points" and select "Add many at once"
- Select the Brand & Model of the charge points
- When uploading in bulk, all charge points must be the same brand and model
- Go to Charge point site and select "+ Create charge point site"
- You can also upload to an existing charge point site
- If you are creating a new site, give it a name and state the address
- Click on "Next"
- Download a CSV template
- Fill in the serial number, name and position connector of the charge points
- Each socket must be filled in as a separate charge point
- Import the CSV file
- Once the CSV file has been processed you will receive a confirmation email
Connect charge points in bulk
Now that you have added the charge points, it is time to connect them.
If you have created a brand new Charging site, then follow the steps underneath.
If you have imported the charge points in an existing Charging site, we recommend to create a new Installer Job.
- Go to "Charge points" and select "Charging sites"
- Find the Charging site and click to open it
- Click on "Create job" and confirm with "Create"
- Click on "See Installer job"
- Make sure that all charge points have serial numbers and connector positions
- Click on "Public link" to share the installer job with the installer
- Here is a guide on how an installer can use a Public Installer link