Virtual SolarCharge is a feature that enables private charge point owners, who have solar panels to use the solar panels to power their charge.
This is a new Monta feature, available to all charge point owners of compatible charge points.
Set up Virtual SolarCharge
- Click on "Me" and select "SolarCharge"
- Click on "Set up Virtual Solar"
- Select the charge point
- Configure the position of your solar panels
- Set the "Peak Output" in kW
- Select the angle of declination in degrees
- Set the Azimuth in degrees
- See the calculated kW output and click to calibrate it if needed.
- If you have a display that shows you your current kW output, you can insert the number.
- Save the inputs and you are done!
Charge with Virtual SolarCharge
You can currently use Virtual SolarCharge with Charge Now.
The charge amount will be determined by the output of you solar panels and your car
- Go to "Chargers"
- Open the charge point you have set up with Virtual SolarCharge
- Select "Charge now"
- Toggle on "Virtual SolarCharge"
- Slide to start charging right now