What is an Operator Team?
An Operator Team is set by the Operator to manage their own sites. All income from the Team Wallet will go directly to the Operator Wallet.
Who is this Team for?
This is a Team for an Operator, if they want to collect all income in their Operator Wallet.
For example, if you have a charge point site, you can use the income from charging to cover part of your Operator expenses.
What functionalities does this Team have?
The Team inherits the Monta Plan of the Operator. This means that if the Operator has a Business plan, then the Operator Team will also have all Business features available to use.
Create an Operator Team
Please note that Operator Teams can only be created by Operator level users.
- Go to the "Teams" section on the left-side menu
- Click on "+Add new"
- Select "Operator Team"
- Give the Team a name, fill in a contact and a finance email
- Select a tag that represents the type of Team
- We recommend to the tag "Charge point operator"
- Fill in the address of the Team
- Feel free to fill in the rest of the fields
- This is not mandatory, as Operator Teams are managed by the Operator
- Click on "Done"
- Use the search bar to find the Team
Convert a Team into an Operator Team
You can convert an existing Professional Team into an Operator Team, so all profits are directed to the Operator Wallet. Please note this this action can only be performed by Operator level users.
- Open the Team in Monta Portal
- Click on "Settings"
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and toggle on "Operator Team"
- Click on "Save changes"
After creating an Operator Team, you are ready to: