The required information template below has to be filled out. You need to change the underlined information in italics to your charge point's information. Once the template is filled out, you have to sent it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Then they will fill this information for you and you will be able to change the SIM card inside of the charge point. You can ask for additional information in an email together with the template to be sure about the process.
Carefully read through the template to understand which fields you beed to fill out. If the field is not relevant for your case and you see "N/A", leave that field empty.
We want to connect our charger S/N (serial number of your charge point) to Monta back office, here is the required information:
• APN name - APN of your SIM card (INTERNET if you are using Monta SIM)
• APN username - Fill out if relevant (N/A if you are using Monta SIM)
• APN password - Fill out if relevant (N/A if you are using Monta SIM)
• Sim-card & IP-address of the SIM-card (provided this is necessary for the relevant back office) - N/A
• OCPP version (OCPP 1.5 SOAP, OCPP 1.5 JSON òf OCPP 1.6 JSON) - OCPP 1.6 JSON
• Endpoint url (host, port & path)
If a secure web socket connection is not supported by the charge point:
• OCPP-id: serial number of your charge point (For charge point identifier we would use the serial number)
• Website Back office / Login details - N/A
• Test-Charging card - RFID card keys if applicable
3. Connect your charge point to your Monta account
Once you have received confirmation from Ecotap that they have configured your charge point, you can proceed to connect it to your Monta account.
You can do this through either the Monta app or Monta Portal.
Here is a guide for the Monta app.
Here is guide for Monta Portal.