Team user roles
In a Team there are 3 general roles, whose permissions can be adjusted from the Monta Portal. Here is a short description of each role.
|Who is this?
|The user who owns the Team. They can have their Wallet and charge points permissions adjusted, but they can always manage new Team members.
|A user who can be given managerial permissions in the Team, such as editing charge points, Members and Team Wallet management.
|This user has the least administrative control in the Team. They can be given access to specific charge points and rights to pay with the Team Wallet.
|If you are setting up a site of charge points, by creating a Team, we recommend to put the owner of the site as an owner of the Team.
|A person who needs to manage the Team Wallet, setting up charge points, getting transaction and/ or other exports, or inviting new Team Members to the Team.
|A person who needs to use the Team charge points or use the Team Wallet for payments.
Team member permissions
Below is a table of the different user roles and what permissions they can be assigned in a Team.
✅ This action can always be performed by the Team role
❌ This action cannot be performed by the Team role
✅ / ❌ You can toggle to allow the Team member to perform this action
|Description of action
|Can pay with Team Wallet
|The user can use the Team Wallet balance to pay for charging or purchase from the Monta Shop
|Can manage Team Wallet
|The user can withdraw or deposit funds to the Wallet
|Can configure charge points
|The user can change the configuration of the charge points in this Team
|Can see other Team members’ information
|The user can see the name, phone number and email of other Team members in the Team
|Can invite, remove or edit Team members
|The user has control over
|Can export charges / transactions in the Team
|The user is able to export the T
eam charges or Wallet transactions
Manage a Team member's permissions
In the Monta Portal, you can adjust the permissions of the Team members.
- Open the Team and click on the "Members" tab
- Click to open the page of the Team member
- See the Team member information
- General details
- Here you can switch the Team user role of the member
- Toggle on to allow the member to pay for charging with the Team Wallet
- Toggle on to allow to deposit and withdraw funds from the Team Wallet
- Toggle on to allow access to the charge point configuration page
- Remember to click on "Save settings"
- Remove Team member of required
- Charge point access settings
- See which charge points the user can charge on
- Click on the three action dots to give access to a charge point