What are charge keys?
Charge keys are used to start a charge and create a payment method for a charging session. A charge key is the connected to a Team Wallet, which is used for paying the charging sessions.
In this guide you will learn how to add and control the access of charge keys via Monta Portal.
Add a charge key in Monta Portal
- Open the Team, where you want to add the charge key
- Click on "Payment" and select "Charge keys"
- Select "+Pair charge key"
- Fill in the charge key information
- See table bellow for explanation of the different fields
|What is this field?
|Name of the charge key. This will appear in transaction exports
|Serial number of charge key. It must be 8,14,16 or 20 characters.
|Attach the charge key to a specific Team member.
|If the charge key has an owner, their name will appear in a transaction export.
|Select if you want to attach a charging profile.
|You can read more about charging profiles here.
|Set a date, if you want the charge key to become inactive at some point.
|Toggle on if you want the charge key to be used for charging on all charge points on the Monta network.
|Toggle on if you want the charge key to be used for charging on Roaming charge points.
Edit charge keys
To edit charge keys, just click on the charge key to edit a field.
- Click on the charge key to open it
- See general information, such as day it was added and updated
- Edit the General information
- Edit the Accessibility settings
- Remember to click "Save"