What is a Professional Team?
A Professional Team is used to manage charge point access and Team Wallet funds, shared with multiple users (Team Members) at once.
Who is this Team for?
This type of Team is suitable for a variety of use cases, including, but not limited to Housing association, Parking, Hotel, Fleet, Company.
For example, if you are a Charge Point Operator, and you have a Housing association as a client, you can set up a Professional Team for them. There, they can add and connect their charge points, invite residents, set specific charging prices, etc.
What functionalities does this Team have?
Professional Team under Monta Operator - When the Team is created, it is with a Basic Monta Plan, which can be upgraded to Pro or Business Plan.
Professional Team under another Operator - The Team inherits the Monta Plan of the Operator. This means that if the Operator has a Business plan, then the Team will also have all Business features available to use.
Create a Professional Team
- In the Teams section of the Portal, click on "+ Add Team"
- Select "Professional Team"
- Fill in the name of the Team, a contact and a finance email
- Select a tag that represents the type of Team
- You can chose a suitable tag from the drop-down menu
- Fill in company information
- Fill in the address of the Team
- Click on "Done"
- Use the search bar to find the Team
Different use cases require the use of different Monta features. Here are some basic next steps when setting up a Team, which can apply to a variety of site set-ups.
- Add and connect charge points
- Invite users to join the Team and set a price for them to charge
- As a Charge Point Operator, you can apply a custom or tax refund subscription, based on the service you want to provider the client.
- If the Team requires Invoicing, you can make a request to enable invoicing for that Team